A two-hour bus ride from Manila will land you in one of the hidden gems and one of the most unique attractions in the Philippines. Located in Bamban, Tarlac and just 15 minutes away from Clark international airport, Goshen resort is inspired by European architecture.
Traveling to the Philippines or Asia? Check out these amazing Asia tours available 🙂
*This site contains affiliate links. I may receive commissions when you make a purchase from the link I have provided with no additional cost to you as a consumer. I only recommend products or services I use and enjoy.*
Goshen resort is actually still on its soft opening. It was not supposed to open until it finishes constructions. Someone visited the resort a few years ago and vlog about it so this place became popular. Due to its popularity thanks to social media, more people discovered Goshen resort and wanted to visit. A similar thing happened with Sirao garden, a top destination in Cebu, Philippines. Goshen Resort decided to open its door to visitors and guests.
How to get there?
- From Manila, take a bus bound to Dagupan or Pangasinan from either Pasay or Cubao bus station. Fare is 120 PHP or 2 USD one way.
- Alight at Dau Terminal, note that it is not the last stop so make sure to inform either the driver or conductor. They will remind you if it is already your stop.
- After arriving at Dau station, walk to McArthur Highway and find a jeep with the Bamban-Angeles-Dapdap route and inform the driver to drop you off at Brgy Lourdes. Fare is 15 PHP or 0.30 USD.
- Once you arrive at Brgy Lourdes, there will be a queue of tricycles that will take you to Goshen Resort. Fare is 70 PHP or 1.30 USD.
Are you trying out Airbnb for the first time? Use my referral code to get $40 off on your first stay!
This place is usually crowded. We went on a weekday morning so there were only a few people when we visited. Goshen resort might look like it is huge and spacious in photos but it is actually not that spacious in real life.
The “Dambana ni Yahweh” (Shrine of Yahweh) or the coliseum is the main attraction of Goshen Resort. It is inspired by the one in Rome. It is one of the most photographed attractions in this place. There are actually a lot of couples who take their prenup photos here. It is also beautiful at night time since this place will be lit up.
The owner of this resort is actually a Christian. The Dambana ni Yahweh is similar to the colosseum where the severe persecution of Christians in the past. This resort was originally supposed to be for holding events for evangelical groups.
Admission and Hotel Rates
You actually don’t need to book a room and stay in this resort to enjoy the attractions. The day trip fee is only 150 PHP or 3 USD.
- Standard Room that is good for 2 pax is 3000 PHP or 60 USD.
- Family Room that is good for 4-8 pax is 5,500 PHP or 100 USD for the first 4 pax and an additional 750 PHP or 15 USD for every succeeding person after 4 pax.
- Deluxe Family Room for 8 – 20 pax is 11,000 PHP or 216 USD for the first 8 pax and an additional 750 PHP or 15 USD for every succeeding person after 8 pax.
- Standard Resort Room that is good for 2 pax is 4500 PHP or 88 USD.
- Resort Suite that is good for 2-4 pax is 5,000 PHP or 95 USD for the first 2 pax and an additional 750 PHP or 15 USD for every succeeding person after 2 pax.
- Family Resort Room that is good for 4-8 pax is 8,500 PHP or 167 USD for the first 4 pax and an additional 750 PHP or 15 USD for every succeeding person after 4 pax.
Aside from rooms and resorts, if you are a big group, you might want to book the cottage. Price can range from 500 – 3500 PHP or 10 – 68 USD depending on the size of the group.
There’s one restaurant in Goshen resort, Cafe Roma. Guests and visitors can stay and relax in this cafe after exploring the resort. We ordered the pork steak with gravy and the Cinco queso pasta. For drinks, we got the strawberry and blueberry smoothie.
Address: Goshen Land, Barangay Lourdes, Bamban, Tarlac
Goshen resort is one of the best places I’ve visited in the Philippines. I have enjoyed my visit and hopefully, once the resort is fully complete, I can visit again and see the new attractions.
Like this post? Pin this for later!
Thank you for reading. What did you think about Goshen Resort? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.